Do you want to be a part of Keramikfestival?
ALL stands for KERAMIKFESTIVAL 2023 are sold
news: Talenternes Pakhus (WAREHOUSE OF TALENTS)
Are you a young ceramist (under 35) who wants to experience Keramikfestival and see if the market is for you?
As a new initiative in 2023, the beautiful old warehouse on the harborfront in Skælskør will be the setting for 10 large stands with younger ceramists who are still in the first part of their professional journey.
It costs DKK 250 for a stand including table.
To be considered for the stands, the following criteria apply:
- you must be under 35 years of age
- you must not have participated in Keramikfestival before
In addition, you must either:
- be a student or graduate at KADK Bornholm in the ceramics program
- be a talented self-taught/trained ceramist. Here, however, it is a requirement that at least 5 representative photos of the ceramic work are submitted for approval by a professional committee appointed by Keramikfestival.
If you wish to be considered for a stand in Talenternes Pakhus, please submit documentation and/or photos as described in the criteria above, along with a short CV and reference to website or social profile.
As a participant in Talenternes Pakhus, you will subsequently be added to the invitation list for Keramikfestival.
We process applications on an ongoing basis and have an expected processing time of one week.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
THE INVITATION LIST
The invitation to Keramikfestival will be sent to all ceramists on the invitation list.
To be on the invitation list, you as a ceramist must fulfill at least one of the following criteria.
You must either:
- be a member of DKOD (Danish Craftsmen and Designers) on the basis of ceramics,
- be a trained potter and have been active within the last five years,
- have graduated from one of the Danish, SU-eligible, ceramics education programs (or equivalent foreign educational institutions)
- be a self-taught/trained ceramist who makes a professional living from their ceramics. However, it is a requirement that you submit at least 5 representative photos of your ceramic work for approval by a professional committee appointed by Keramikfestival.
If you wish to be included on the invitation list, please submit documentation and/or photos as described in the criteria above, along with a short CV and reference to website or social profile.
We process applications on a rolling basis and have an expected turnaround time of one month.
The price for a stand may vary from year to year, the stand price for the 2023 Keramikfestival is DKK 2000 incl. VAT.
Send the application to email@example.com